Joe's Air Blog

An occasional Brain Dump, from the creator of Joe's SeaBlog

Friday, October 14, 2005

Speaking of people loving their jobs. . .

Here's a shameless promotion for my friend Becky's web site, Kidz Cakes! The site was just launched a couple of days ago, and it looks great. Good enough to eat, even! So if you're in the Northern Rhode Island/Southeast Massachusetts area and you need a cake for any occasion (like, say, a college graduation this spring), contact Kidz Cakes and they'll set you right up. Take it from me, I've sampled many of Becky's creations (even before she turned pro), and they are always delicious.

Becky is a wonderful person, as is her entire family, and they deserve all the shameless plugs that I can give them. So check out Kidz Cakes, and tell 'em Joe sent you.

3 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Blogger Wisdom Weasel said...

Man, those look good- reminds me of the gargantuan effort my mum used to put into our cakes as kids.

I think you should start a collection to get yourself a Blue Angels cake (found in the planes, trains, section).

 
At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll kick in the price of one gallon of gas towards that cake! (But from "An Axe to Grind" I'm guessing he has his eye on the Guitar cake)

Delicious looking cakes, I'm glad I saw this after lunch.

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Yeah, the guitar cake is cool. It looks like a tele, and I'm more of a strat guy (though what I have is a toronado), but who am I to pick nits on this one?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home